Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Miss Ciclismo 2011: Nancy Bernacchia



The Miss Ciclismo 2011 is Nancy Bernacchia from Marche. Of her victory the 19 year old Ms.Bernacchia said, "I am very satisfied, I wanted especially to be Miss Ciclismo because I love cycling. I live in the countryside and cycling relaxes me a lot and keeps me in shape." Previously she was a pre-finalist in the 2009 Miss Italia pageant, and is now studying to be a veterinarian.

The jury presidents were Vicenzo Nibali and Damiano Cunego (obviously having too much fun), other judges included Gilberto Simoni, Andrea Noè, Sacha Modolo, Diego Ulissi, Marzio Bruseghin and Paolo Tiralongo.



Related Story: Miss Ciclismo 2010

Follow on Twitter: ITALIANCYCJOURN

Stories for the Italian Cycling Journal about rides, granfondos, touring, having a good time cycling in Italy, Italian cycling history, etc. are always welcome. Contact me at veronaman@gmail.com. There are more than 2,200 stories in this blog. The search feature to the right works best for finding subjects in the blog. There is also a translate button at the bottom so you can translate each page.

1 comment:

  1. Of course without Mario Cippolini being member of the jurz, the results can only be considered void.

    ReplyDelete