Wednesday, May 16, 2007

My Head is Spinning

There are so many cycling events on my cycling calendar that my head is spinning.


Verona will be the finish for the crucial Giro d' Italia TT stage, and next to last stage, on June 2nd. It's going to be a day full of excitement in Verona. In the morning there will also be the "Pedalata Rosa" which is a non-competitive ride on the TT course. Everyone receives a free pink vest to wear so it's going to be a pink sea of cyclists. For me, it means riding out to Bardolino for the start, joining the Pedalata Rosa and riding back into Verona, and then trying to find a good spot to watch the TT finish later in the day.


The Gruppo 1 "Puglia Tour" to southern Italy is next. That will be followed by the trip to France with Eros Poli's group to do several of the most famous climbs in the Tour de France. Later, it's off to the Gran Fondo Maratona dles Dolomites. Then it's off to see a stage of the Tour de France as a "VIP" (how can I be so lucky?). Mixed into all of this are all the club rides, radunos, etc.


I hope my body stays together.......

No comments:

Post a Comment