Friday, October 22, 2010
Gran Fondo Colnago Expanding to 5 U.S. Cities
For 2011 the Gran Fondo Colnago series will expand to five U.S. cities:
* Gran Fondo Colnago San Diego (April 10, 2011)
* Gran Fondo Colnago Los Angeles (June, date to be determined)
* Gran Fondo Colnago Philadelphia (August, date to be determined)
* Gran Fondo Colnago Washington, D.C. (in planning stage)
* Gran Fondo Colnago Miami (in planning stage)
Details about these events will be announced in the near future.
The first Gran Fondo Colnago was held in 2009 in San Diego. This year it expanded to also include Philadelphia.
To register for a newsletter and more information visit www.granfondousa.com
Photos: start of 2010 Gran Fondo Colnago Philadelphia
Stories for the Italian Cycling Journal about rides, granfondos, having a good time cycling in Italy, Italian cycling history, etc. are very welcome. Contact me at email@example.com. There are more than 1,600 stories in this blog. The search feature to the right works best for finding subjects in the blog and there is also a translate button at the bottom so you can translate each page. What I'm riding.