Thursday, February 24, 2011

Cycling Art by Terri Hill


In the words of Terri Hill:

"I am a native of the Bay Area of Northern California, and have been producing colorful works for the last 33 years with my background in Graphic Design. I began painting in 2003, and have never looked back. I became a full-time painter on New Years Day, 2009

My paintings are known for their rich, saturated color and unusual vantage point. Being a “healthy lifestyle enthusiast,” I paint what I love. You can see the influence of living in wonderful Northern California…it’s pretty obvious that I run, bike, and swim as well as enjoy the wonderful local fruits and vegetables and wines of the area. This area is such a perfect place to be as a painter...the good life is wonderful for creating great art!

I show work at galleries, art and wine events, Open Studios, restaurants, and corporate settings. I give demos and teach workshops on both technique and painting design and am available to jury shows. You can find my paintings at Viewpoints Gallery in Los Altos (www.viewpointsgallery.com), and at www.designerhill.com. You will also find my work in Splash 11 and Splash 12."

View her work at www.designerhill.com

Other artists that we have mentioned previously:
Rob Ijbema
Antonio Tamburro
Claudio Pesci

Follow on Twitter: ITALIANCYCJOURN

Stories for the Italian Cycling Journal about rides, granfondos, having a good time cycling in Italy, Italian cycling history, etc. are always welcome. Contact me at veronaman@gmail.com. There are more than 1,700 stories in this blog. The search feature to the right works best for finding subjects in the blog. There is also an Italian weather widget along the right side and a translate button at the bottom so you can translate each page. What I'm riding.

No comments:

Post a Comment