Saturday, January 24, 2009

NJ: Finally, Some Warmth





Friday, January 23rd: Today we had a one day warm spell with temperatures rising into the 40s after which they were going to plunge again. I hadn't ridden outside since January 6th, I was desperate to get out riding.


I like to vary my rides so typically I go on new routes and roads on every ride. Today, I found a farm that sells fresh eggs year round. I'll have to try those. Which reminds me that I have to go back to the farm that sells buffalo burgers that we passed on a summer ride and pick some of those up.



Photos: a bright, sunny day, eggs for sale, chickens and lambs, snow covered stream

1 comment:

  1. Nice shots of New Jersey. Also lets people know there are some very scenic areas of New Jersey - its not all urban landscape and highways.

    I rode on Friday as well and posted some shots on my blog.

    Keep riding and posting. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete