Sunday, December 6, 2009

Dodici Cicli, Milano








Dodici Cicli is a new shop in Milano dedicated to the fixed gear crowd. The grand opening was on the evening of October 15th. If you are visiting Milano the shop is located at via Pietrasanta, 12. They also run a blog at http://www.vintagepista.com/ .

Photos: 200 persons were on hand for the grand opening; photos of the shop; Dodici sells their own branded bikes in steel and aluminum

Stories for the Italian Cycling Journal welcome; contact me at veronaman@gmail.com. There are more than 1,100 stories in this blog; the search feature to the right works best for finding subjects in the blog.

2 comments:

  1. I ordered a bike frame from Dodici Cicli in November. Posting states a 4 week build. It is now going into 3 months and they keep asking me to wait. First stating "Italian Holiday" slow down and now it is "extended Italian Holiday". Do they do any work? Is this a scam? I think it is time for me to get my money back. Suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe it is a matter of some delays.

    ReplyDelete