Sunday, May 2, 2010

Santini Limited Edition Giro d'Italia Pink Wool Jersey

For the 2010 Giro d'Italia Santini has produced a limited edition (500 world wide) wool/acrylic jersey in a vintage style.


•Made in Italy
•Embroidered logos
•Three rear buttoned pockets
•Two front buttoned pockets
•14cm Front zipper

Very stylish.

Photos: from (that does sell it)

Stories for the Italian Cycling Journal about rides, granfondos, having a good time cycling in Italy, Italian cycling history, etc. are very welcome. Contact me at There are more than 1,300 stories in this blog. The search feature to the right works best for finding subjects in the blog and there is also a translate button at the bottom so you can translate each page.


  1. I think you mean for the URL.

  2. Would you buy this sweater to wear or to keep as a collectors item? I would like to have one but would be torn as to what to do with it.

  3. I would wear it and enjoy it. I would have thought differently some years ago....

  4. Meh! I want one, but it is wool and acrylic - not pure merino. So I bet it's wearability is not the greatest...too scratchy!