Sunday, May 2, 2010

Santini Limited Edition Giro d'Italia Pink Wool Jersey





For the 2010 Giro d'Italia Santini has produced a limited edition (500 world wide) wool/acrylic jersey in a vintage style.

Features:

•Made in Italy
•Embroidered logos
•Three rear buttoned pockets
•Two front buttoned pockets
•14cm Front zipper

Very stylish.

Photos: from http://www.prendas.co.uk/ (that does sell it)

Stories for the Italian Cycling Journal about rides, granfondos, having a good time cycling in Italy, Italian cycling history, etc. are very welcome. Contact me at veronaman@gmail.com. There are more than 1,300 stories in this blog. The search feature to the right works best for finding subjects in the blog and there is also a translate button at the bottom so you can translate each page.

4 comments:

  1. I think you mean www.prendas.co.uk for the URL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would you buy this sweater to wear or to keep as a collectors item? I would like to have one but would be torn as to what to do with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would wear it and enjoy it. I would have thought differently some years ago....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Meh! I want one, but it is wool and acrylic - not pure merino. So I bet it's wearability is not the greatest...too scratchy!

    ReplyDelete