Thursday, September 23, 2010

Bressan Biciclette Speciale



A friend of mine thought the nicest bikes at ExpoBici (Padova) were the Bressan bikes. Bressan bikes are made in San Gregorio di Veronella, Verona.

Stories for the Italian Cycling Journal about rides, granfondos, having a good time cycling in Italy, Italian cycling history, etc. are very welcome. Contact me at veronaman@gmail.com. There are more than 1,500 stories in this blog. The search feature to the right works best for finding subjects in the blog and there is also a translate button at the bottom so you can translate each page. What I'm riding.

1 comment:

  1. They really were wonderful. The people running the Bressan pavilion noticed the little crowd gathering around these 3 or 4 steel bikes, and brought out another. I couldn't believe it- downtube shifters, a wire portaborraccia, wooden rims. Sadly my photos didn't turn out (time for new camera) but I think they are featured on Bressan's website.

    ReplyDelete