Wednesday, December 1, 2010
Cycling Vacation with De Rosa King 3 RS Included
My friends at the Sport Hotel Veronello (also GardaBIKEhotel) are offering a one week vacation package which includes a De Rosa King 3 RS that you take home with you after you have used it for a week. Price: 4,999 euro
The hotel and located only a few kilometers from Lake Garda. As a base it offers many excellent cycling opportunities.
You can visit here to view the complete brochure with the offer.
The following services are included in the package:
1. * De Rosa KING3 RS with fully made in Italy Campagnolo components , Record group 11 speed and Eurus wheels.
2. Overnight stay in single/double/family rooms
3. Generous high energy breakfast buffet
4. 3 course Dinner
5. Afternoon snack (or Nutella for Children) from 15.30 till 17.30
6. Bardolino wine during dinner
7. Towel for the summer pool
8. Free Wi-fi Internet access
9. Daily rides tailored for different experience levels
10. Gardabikehotel cycling jersey and shorts
11. Professional guides who will look after you personally
12. Daily laundry service for cycling clothes
13. Secure alarmed bike room and workshop for your bike
14. Mineral Water for the tours
15. Bananas and sandwiches for the tours
16. A Cd with photo and video shot on your rides
17. No extra charges (such as minivan transport or ferries) on long rides
18. Free half hour massage
19. Centro Sportivo Italiano basic insurance
20. Transfer service from the main North East Italy Airports
21. Wine Tasting at a prestigious local winery
Other options, costs:
WEEKLY price per PERSON without BIKE
Euro 999.00 (for non cyclists or cyclists who will enjoy the holiday with you)
KIDS in 3rd and 4th BED REDUCTION on the without BIKE
• from 0 to 3 years FREE
• from 3 to 6 years 70%
• from 6 to 12 years 60%
• over 12 years 20% discount
SUPPLEMENT FOR DOUBLE ROOM SINGLE USE
Euro 200.00 per week
ICJ Reader contribution contest will run 1 January to 15 February, 2011. Details here.
Stories for the Italian Cycling Journal about rides, granfondos, having a good time cycling in Italy, Italian cycling history, etc. are very welcome. Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. There are more than 1,600 stories in this blog. The search feature to the right works best for finding subjects in the blog. There is also an Italian weather widget along the right side and a translate button at the bottom so you can translate each page. What I'm riding.