Sunday, November 28, 2010
Colnago iPad App
Colnago has often been at the forefront of bicycle design. Now they are out in front with this free iPad app that offers a look behind the scenes of this iconic brand with beautiful photography and close up pictures of Colnago bicycles. Included in the app:
- The story of Ernesto Colnago: the story of how the founder, Ernesto Colnago, took up road racing before being employed as a mechanic for Eddy Merckx and then moving into bike manufacturing.
- The history of the company: From 1954 through collaborations with brands like Ferrari to the present day.
- The technology: insights into the cutting edge technology used.
- The story of the 2011 models: Gorgeous photos and close ups of the 2011 range including the C59 Italia.
- Gallery: showcasing photographs of Colnago bicycles in the factory museum, action shots of the Colnago sponsored teams including Bbox, photographs of the Colnago Grand Fondo events and historical photos through the decades.
To download the app visit here.
ICJ Reader contribution contest will run 1 January to 15 February, 2011. Details here.
Stories for the Italian Cycling Journal about rides, granfondos, having a good time cycling in Italy, Italian cycling history, etc. are very welcome. Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. There are more than 1,600 stories in this blog. The search feature to the right works best for finding subjects in the blog. There is also an Italian weather widget along the right side and a translate button at the bottom so you can translate each page. What I'm riding.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
It's an iPad app only at the moment; you might wanna modify the text & title. Cheers, MikeReplyDelete