Wednesday, May 11, 2011
Bicycle Wine Rack
"If you like wine and you like biking, you’re going to love this. The handmade leather bicycle wine rack is perfect for taking wine with you on the go. It easily attaches to any 1″ bike frame with antique brass fasteners, while the hidden metal clamps hold the bottle securely. The oil-treated vegetable-tanned leather will only look better as it ages.
* ABSOLUTELY KEEPS THE BOTTLE IN PLACE. More secure than it looks thanks to hidden metal clamps. Tried and tested.
* Adjustable to fit different types of 3″ bottles
* Handmade in Montreal from recycled oil-treated vegetable-tanned leather that will age beautifully
* First 400 units made with recycled antique brass hardware
* Perfect addition to a fun car-free lifestyle!
It only fits a 1" bike frame!"
Follow on Twitter: ITALIANCYCJOURN
Stories for the Italian Cycling Journal about rides, granfondos, watching and touring during the Giro, having a good time cycling in Italy, Italian cycling history, etc. are always welcome. Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. There are more than 1,900 stories in this blog. The search feature to the right works best for finding subjects in the blog. There is also a translate button at the bottom so you can translate each page.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
I'm not crazy about cycling with glass between by legs.ReplyDelete
This wine rack looks fantastic! Such a weird and wonderful idea, and in vegetable tanned leather too! I'm impressed. Thanks for the post.ReplyDelete